If you like BF so much....

Why continue to post in the COD forums as if you are ambassadors sent to convert the masses? Nearly every thread so far in regards to MW3 always has a few "I want MW to fail and BF to be great!!" moment. I always lol at their toolishness ha

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No doubt. Talk about being envious

This is where the best troll food is. They make these claims every time a new BF comes out. It'll never end.

Yeah, I would hate to be a BF fan.  Its like being into star wars but getting mad at all the star trek conventions that come to your town...

I know BF3 will be good....I dont need to see it everywhere I go though lol. And their futility in trying to say it will be better than a game that is totally different that itself is even more amusing. What? We cant own both, lol?

apparently not.  doing so will make the universe impode into itself.

I will. I get two totally different experiences with both games. If I want close, personal, fast paced play, COD of course. But I sometimes want massive mad battles and to run someone over with a c4 laced humvee. Apples and potatoes people.

i wish everyone could figure this out..

I post here cause hey its an open forum and I like both games.

@fire, I think that your liking both games and not blatantly hoping for CODs failure for the sake of BF disqualifies you from the tool category lol.

and thats fine. my only problem is when people come here to cry about this game being played more than their game. sorry, tell your game maker to make better games