If you have'nt gotten this game yet don't.

Don't buy this crap worst 60 i've ever spent. I'm unloading into the other players and getting headshots and they don't die this game sucks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You sound just like my friend that plays with me.  And yet when I watch his film clips I notice that he's not actually hitting them 4 times with a headshot. Theater mode doesn't lie.

Seems like somebody is just butthurt. Seriously though, there are just too many threads already on this subject. Don't spam the forum by just creating another one.

DMR or BR = 4 SHOTS ANYWHERE (YES THAT INCLDUDES LEGS, ARMS, FEET, HANDS, AND TORSO.)  SHIELDS WILL FLICKER...THEN 1 HEAD SHOT.  YOU HAVE TO HAVE SKILLS IF YOU WANT KILLS IN HALO.  

I like it, I think it's pretty fun. Would like some more objective modes though. And friends to play them with too...

Its a fun game, but I've never had this much trouble getting kills in any other shooter i've played. I don't know mabey I have to level up and get better weapions.

You have to have a more intense mental motor in this game.  While you can get kills quicker in other games, this game rewards the kill to the player that is more consistently accurate and that's what makes it unique to me.

If we're all sharing our feelings here, I really like Halo 4. I actually like it much more than I expected.

[quote user="IIRenegade227"]

Its a fun game, but I've never had this much trouble getting kills in any other shooter i've played. I don't know mabey I have to level up and get better weapions.

[/quote]

I do better at this game than any of the other Halo games, BF, COD, etc. I get a lot of headshots as well and I don't even play that often.

I dont see the purpose of this thread. It is highly opinionated. I would happen to disagree. As with a vast majority of players.