If you had control over next online DLC

If you had control over the next dlc, what would you add besides the obvious heists answer?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

My brain is about to explode just thinking of the possibilities.

Right? Me too. This online mode has so much potential.

It does indeed. A giant playground full of fun. I wonder when GTA V will make its way to Xbox One? I would say they are holding off on many delicious goodies until then... well I can only imagine they are.

Capture the flag and more jobs from your phone contacts.

I would somehow work abilities into mission's that include other player's, if in a small way as to not overpower it.

At the top of the list (aside from obvious fixes) would be the addition of special lobbies.

Looking at the online menu, as soon as you click 'Find Session' you are them prompted with the following options;

Classic Lobby (Current style free mode) Passive Lobby (Absolutely no player on player killing) Custom Lobby (Think GTA IV style) & Speciality Lobby. You could then choose to join, host or initiate a private lobby within any of these choices.

A Speciality Lobby would be based off of a Classic Lobby (GTA V as it is now) with a twist, as you could join a match with Marshal Law enforced, with a night-time curfew, with a no-fly zone across the entire skyline, with aggressive civilians that attack you or even with every player able to run and jump with little gravity and double health.

It would mix it up a little, that's for sure. I think it'd be cool, anyway.

Definitely more jobs, rob banks, more illegal stuff to make money.  Missions pay out a little more. FIX glitches. etc.

Oh also maybe the option to play as cops.  Where you can drive around the city and you can't see anyone on the radar until they do a crime. ( rob a store, steal a car, assault )  Then they will pop up like a bounty on the radar.  They have a certain amount of time to elude the cops.  If you capture/kill them you get the bounty.  If they elude they get it.

I really like that idea MaCh1nE82. That would be a blast. Everyone has some good ideas. Maybe Rockstar should hire you guys. LOL.

I would like to see houses with each one being at least slightly different. I want stuff from previous GTA's. Beach Volleyball, bowling, pool tables, table hockey, and a poker table. I would like to be able to buy things for my condo like a pool table or a different bong rather than that ceramic glass one that every apartment/condo has. Maybe I would prefer a joint or a blunt. This should be optional. Maybe each house would have a special thing like a 1 lane bowling alley. Allow us to change the color of clothing. I would also love to be able to buy a sub. Or at least make the one available seat two people. I mean it has two seats but only 1 person at a time. Scuba gear so we could fully explore the underwater which is half of the map. There are lots of sunken ships and such under there but even with full breathing you cant explore very much. Dance clubs where we could dance with people. Or have dance off matches. A farm house out in sandy shores with a beaten up red barn with some holes or boards missing that is your garage, maybe have a pot farm or at least a corn field on your property. Lastly I want to be able to live at the playboy mansion.