If you don't play Cranked, don't complain about campers!

Cranked is basically TDM that forces you to move.

You don't have to run around at full speed all the time, but you can't camp a small area for long neither.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Not true at all on the 360 the first 2 weeks the game was out all I played was cranked. Many of the cranked maps are small enough to camp a corner and be able to get a kill in 30 seconds, was very frustrating since I like to move. There will be campers in every game mode. No way to stop it really.

The title of this thread doesn't make any sense.

No you can not stay in just one spot the entire game, not even close, not even on the smallest map.

There is some form of camping in all game types, but Cranked has the least of any game mode, by far the least amount of camping, it's not even close.

Yeah, like I said, your title makes no sense ; )

So if you DO play Cranked, DO complain about campers?

Get Cranked, before you play Cranked and you won't care..........

have you been on free for all, god forbid i have never ever come across so many campers in my life, literally every person was laid down at the entrance to the door

I know, that's why I made a danger close loadout with the tube on my arx and m27, depending on my mood...the grenade launcher and it's just nasty.... never been yelled at so much for tubing in my life lol

[quote user="AlmasRetroChild"]

So if you DO play Cranked, DO complain about campers?

[/quote]LOL

I love Cranked and the idea behind it.  But recently, especially with the addition of Clan Wars, I've seen an absurd amount of camping in it.  Silly really.