If you could change one thing...

What would it be?

Mine is, you could block while dual wielding - I think it's dumb you can't, just make it barely negate damage and give shields a block boost to compensate. It really annoys me and I literally have played the entire game with a shield and sword, can't imagine what people who actually use it feel like.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

I want some more spells TBH, especially in Conjuration. I miss summoning Spider Daedra and Gloom Wraiths :(

Be happy that they improved how magic looks and acts tho! I never used it in Oblivion cause it was so boring. Im all melee now, but I cannot wait for magic!

I would have loved to see a "Hardcore" Mode similar to Fallout NV. In that you actually needed to eat, sleep, drink water and such or you would die or suffer negative Stats from not doing so. The whole Food part of the Game is really not needed for anything other then "icing" right now.

[quote user="SleeperSyndrome"]

I want some more spells TBH, especially in Conjuration. I miss summoning Spider Daedra and Gloom Wraiths :(

[/quote]

x2

I wish guards wouldnt attack me if I accidentally hit them with a shout when Im aiming at a dragon...