If you could change one thing in this game,what would it be?

Just want to hear what people would change in the game if they could.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I would change all the crying and whining about weapon power and replace it with gamers who understand that it's a GAME! You'll respawn in about 10 seconds. Go get the revenge kill and be happy! If you can't get the revenge kill, keep playing, in  about a week or so, you'll become more proficient. :)

I think the complaints are vital to the development of a successful game. Multiplayer mechanics are not an exact science. Feedback is necessary to ensure the consumers get an enjoyable experience.

Good question.  I think I would change the chainsaw duels.  What I mean by this is, when I am in a chainsaw duel with someone, someone else comes up and kills me during the duel before I even get a chance to possibly kill my enemy.  I would like it that you are invincible until someone starts to get chainsawed, that way the person at least has a chance to get the kill before he dies. Really, whats the point of the chainsaw duel if it never plays out.

I would bring back Guardian.  I was hoping for  a new, original game-mode, but using it to replace a better one wasn't a great move.

[quote user="Afsos 1"]

I think the complaints are vital to the development of a successful game. Multiplayer mechanics are not an exact science. Feedback is necessary to ensure the consumers get an enjoyable experience.

[/quote]

Sadly the people complaining about the complainers would rather complain rather than give constructive feedback. ;)

Change spawns in KOH. So stupid that players spawn tight behind or next to the ring. Happens way to many times.

I would change the fact that Epic listens to the vocal minority and changes their games around them. 10-15% of their fans should NEVER be able to have enough influence to change a game.

PS: I wish they would bring back Guardian

The changes they make are for the better. A player should not start with a gun that call take out the opposing team in one shot. Actually happened to me once. I would much rather have Guardian over CTL. If u play cheap as the leader u can rule the match.

[quote user="THA 1 BEHIND YA"]

The changes they make are for the better. A player should not start with a gun that call take out the opposing team in one shot. Actually happened to me once. I would much rather have Guardian over CTL. If u play cheap as the leader u can rule the match.

[/quote]

In that case, remove the gnasher as well. Many times I have run up to players and blasted 3 or 4 guys each with one shot in a row. With the SOS range reduced it just makes the gnasher way to powerful due to the range and fire rate. It seems the two big weapon changes with the Retro Lancer and SOS are to help the Gnasher fans, right? Why is that?

The game was fine on launch day and only the few babies that cry all the time wanted change. If the changes they make are for the better then why did they remove shooting and meleeing out of the roadie run in GoW2 and then add it back for GoW3? Not all change is good and we all know it. See, once again helping the gnasher fans!

[quote user="Lord Dirt"]

I would change the fact that Epic listens to the vocal minority and changes their games around them. 10-15% of their fans should NEVER be able to have enough influence to change a game.

PS: I wish they would bring back Guardian

[/quote]What part of having the SOS in the game makes it more fun for anyone? What reasons are their to keep it?