If you care about W/L

Then DO NOT play Dom with randoms. YOU WILL LOSE. You cap an objective, move to cap the next and you've lost the won you capped.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

95% of mine are with randoms, usually get on the bad side and start carrying my team... yeah that's right... I have to. >.<

[quote user="Zehq"]

It normal CQ you actually have time to stop them taking the flag, sure they may neutralise the flag, but if your fast enough you'll stop em from capping it. Caspian's probably the easiest [large map] to defend cause all flags are close together. Rush is easy to Defend, and harder to Attack.

[/quote]

Wrong way round.  Bigger maps are easier to cap because players are spread out more.  I can go pretty much undetected on maps like Kharg Island and Caspian and get at least one flag attacker ribbon.

Smaller maps are harder to cap because there's only a few places you can hide whilst the cap happens siince the "cap radius" is smaller.

Go on Youtube and type up "Donya Fortress", the entire map is just a bunch of random rooms. I mean completely random, it wouldn't even make sense for someone to live there, maybe asian's, but that's about it. Oh and in CQ, I find it easier than in the new maps cause the flags cap in 5 seconds (literally) from enemy to your own. In normal CQ it's 30 seconds isn't it? That's EASILY enough time for me to drive my doom buggy into your tank (jokes) and take the objective.

-

EDIT: I also noticed I used the wrong "one" in my original post. I said ".. and you lost the won you just won"

Should've been "one". Lolmaoz. 

I just wish they could bring this sort of map design to larger maps for normal conquest. What I mean by this is how you have the various routes to take to reach an objective. In normal BF3 the smaller maps usually have limited ways to go.

It normal CQ you actually have time to stop them taking the flag, sure they may neutralise the flag, but if your fast enough you'll stop em from capping it. Caspian's probably the easiest [large map] to defend cause all flags are close together. Rush is easy to Defend, and harder to Attack.

I don't care about my W/L and never did. I constantly play with randoms. In fact, probably 70% or more of my games played have been with randoms only while employing "lone wolf" tactics.

True, but the same can be said about normal conquest