If you can´t download directly to Xbox, is there an alternative way to get a DLC from a PC to Xbox

I cannot plug the Xbox to a wired internet conexion, how do I purchase DLC and get it to the Xbox from a PC.? Do I use a CD or USB ?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

There's no way to download content from the website. It will only allow you to queue up the download so it will start when your Xbox is connected.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

To add to what Smwuchtes said, if you decide to go to a friend or family members house to download content you need to take your console and hdd with you. Download content is tied to the gamer tag that downloaded it and to the console it was downloaded to. Many people just take their hdd to a friends house and download what they need only to find out that when they get home that they  can not use the content without being logged into XBL. They then need to perform a license migration to associate the content with their console and not the one they originally downloaded it to so they can use the content offline.

Sorry this didn't help.

why cant i stay into xbox live its giving much problems with the new system update it keeps saying i need to download it again and test my connection but my connection is fine but i get signed out after staying idle on live for about 15 mins can anyone help

Sorry this didn't help.