If XBL Avatars Could Talk And Hang Out...

What would you think? Like if Xbox Live Avatars could talk to each other? Oh wait, theres already Avatar Kinect which allows your voice to your avatar if you own Kinect. So what if Avatars could hang and chill out together playing games and chat? Hold on, there's already Xbox Live Parties that can do a similar thing. Then what about a partner Avatar or Avatars so your Avatar could hang out and talk with, other that just standing in the dashboard playing it's games and avatar props expecially if the avatar is all alone having nobody to play and talk with other than just again play with it's games and avatar props?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Crzy im pretty sure if avatars could talk they would probably mace yours and call the police.

We need a really sleazy Avatar night club to hang out in with a smokey atmosphere and lots of neon lights lol

[quote user="Green Eyed Leo"]

I think it would be cool if the avatars could interact a bit when they are in a party . . . I mean the wave is cool, But, you'd think they could do more . . . but who spends hours looking at their avatar on the dashboard anyway?

[/quote]That would be me, I spend way too much time on the dashboard when I don't know what to play next.

I think it would be cool if the avatars could interact a bit when they are in a party . . . I mean the wave is cool, But, you'd think they could do more . . . but who spends hours looking at their avatar on the dashboard anyway?

He's a puppet and Gipetto is his maker, the Family guy version.

Also Crazy go play with game room

[quote user="A Foam Football"]

Crazy, don't take this the wrong way, but...You're a very feminine boy.

[/quote]

He's a boy...?

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]So what if Avatars could hang and chill out together playing games and chat?[/quote] the TV screen wouldn`t be big enough for all the other avatars to get away from yours.

[quote user="Epic Louie"]

[quote user="A Foam Football"]

Crazy, don't take this the wrong way, but...You're a very feminine boy.

[/quote]

Indeed

[/quote]absolutely

mine would con yours

You're obviously running out of lame ideas for your threads as we're now begining to see recycled threads, that have been done before.