If this game had a no-snipers game-type..

Would you play it? I personally would be ALL over this. I cannot stand joining a game and having 3 opponents already be quick scoping. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'd play it.

It needs a snipers only mode so they can stop being obnoxious fat heads my FFA and Domination lobbies and go annoy each other.

I like the no snipers idea better, if they had it that's all I would ever play.

I'd be all over it. Sick of emptying half a clip into a guy only for him to quickscope me while he's dying and then I die instead...

Take my invite next time Lady! Haha, quickscopers don't stand a chance against my party. They're pretty easy to handle to be honest. My party only sniped one game and we still stomped the enemy team. :P

-

I wouldn't mind playing this though. I'd be going more ham than I usually go.

No, I wouldn't. As much as I can't stand quickscopers, I don't find them hard to deal with and don't mind playing against one every now and then.

^

+1

Although they can be a pain they're not hard to deal with, also I'd be a hypocrite to say different as I like a little quick scoping myself. I been using the Dragonov with steady aim, it has brilliant hipfire. It's also very rewarding to use if it's used right and you do well.

I'd play it.  

The thing that urks me about quickscopers is that they're effectively using sniper rifles as shotguns that are better & more reliable than the actual shotguns! Luckily, I know how to deal with an entire team of shotgunners or quickscopers:

Equip LMGs & wait for them to run into a long corridor or path & gun them down from a distance. Use claymores or portable radar to watch your flank. Use more than 1 person to watch multiple angles & you'll have a veritable firing squad. This will force those quickscopers to use sniper rifles the way they're meant to be used & for shotgunners to switch to a different weapon altogether.

I like the no snipers idea because it'll force more players to actually aim, use cover, watch their corners, & reduce camping. Players who like to quickscope are generally the kind that run-&-gun. Take that away from them & they'll have to learn how to play the game in a different way.