If only we could have multiple garages :/

Idk about anyone else but i wish i had more space for more than 10 vehicles. Theres so many cars i want to keep with different styles. They definitely gave GTA a Test Drive Unlimited feel. (All the different clothing shops, tons of car mods, strip clubs lol)

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I agree, I would like to have 5 garage, maybe ton it down to 4 to 8 cars per garage, and I would like to choose my garage

I would also like to do my apartment the way that it feels like its me and not just the game. every apartment looks the same, that gets boring fast

I didn't realize you can't have more than one garage as I haven't quite filled up my 10 car yet.  I also don't have an apartment.  As I understand apartments have garages so my question is can you at least have a garage only (no apartment attached,) and an apartment with a garage?  Or is 10 cars the max you can save?

10 cars is the max you can have. you can have the garage only, but not the apt only. the garages come with 2 cars, 6 cars, and 10 cars. and you can also buy 2 to 3 bikes. every 2 car garage looks the same, and the same for 6 car and 10 car garages. you can only own 1 property at a time.

I feel the same about the apartment. Some more originality would be nice. Totally satisfied with the game, now if onlyy they could fix all the modding online -_-

I know its not the same BUT you can create another character. Rank them up to level 10 and get a different garage/apartment. Or to save time switching between characters you can buy the same garage/apartment. The money in your bank account is shared between all of your created characters.

Maybe we will be able to buy a garage separate from our apartments when the heist come out.

it would be nice if they had all this stuff done from the beginning. what were they thinking when they made this game any way? oh I know.... Capitalism. Cash cards. Crap.

I would like to buy as much properties as possible. Having multiple safe houses around the place with added garage space would be ideal, especially garage space as I have maxed out my 10 car garage and have a lot more that I would like to do up and store, but unfortunately can't.

I agree with you Mafivee. Having two apts would be nice. It would be better if they had apts out in Sandy Shores. Then you could have your city spot and your country spot which would be very useful rather than the long drive back to the city after a mission way out in the boonies.

^

Having properties out of town would be nice, even if it was a trailer out in Sandy Shores a few lots down from 'uncle Trevor'. There's a few settlements that could support a safe houses around the map.

No it would too much of a hassle imo