If only I had Friends

hello

I am getting the itch to race .

if your a casual racer. I am not good at this. but its fun

if you try to race clean. but dont mind tradeing a little paint. 

send me an Fr. or post here ill send you one

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

feel free to add me

dont know how much ill race online but looks like ill be spending a lot of time in rivals

I told myself I wouldn't do this again....

With another Microsoft release there was an achievement where you had to add a new friend and visit their city.. As a nice guy I opened the offer for people to add me if they were after the achievement. I've never met so many foul mouthed, childish people in all my life. I've never blocked so many people in 1 week.

I mainly play Guitar Hero but do play a lot of racing games... Trying to finish all the races in Forza 3 since my saved game file became corrupted as my original disk was damaged and I repurchased the Ultimate edition and they're not compatible with each other. I'm just a casual player too so feel free to send a FR. I do prefer to play NFS Hot Pursuit online with the cops and robbers in free mode. It's a lot more fun but always looking for a new cool friend to play online with.

i dont play online much either. kids now days are... well you know

Add me. Bill and Spank, I'm a long time racer. Hi farscythe.

I race and we have a pretty off car club. Most of us are ....meh OK but we mostly like to talk while we race so we hit plenty of stuff. You can add me if you like.

you can add me. i try to race clean, im not that bad, i tune for myself and my club, and race online.

Feel free to add me. I aim to race clean, but understand that mistakes happen. I play for fun and am an OK racer, not into the whole over the top competitive thing. I've played lots of racers over the years, but this will be my first Forza game (been playing the demo, picking up the game after work today.)

Ive sent you a friend request.

You can add me, a bit of a novice online for Forza, not put anytime in really since Forza 2, but wouldn't mind taking this online.

add me if you want casual online racer im like 24 so dont worry im not a jumped up 14yr lol