If Microsoft brought back titles...

If Microsoft was going to bring back three old first party titles what would you like to see....

1. Brute Force

2. Crimson Skies

3. Jade Empire

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The Suffering (1+2) and Republic Commandos..

Mechassult

I would like a remake of the KOTOR 1 for the xbox 360.

holds breath*JETSET RADIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'd note that there is a difference between First party titles (Crimson Skies, Halo, Forza) and Secondary party titles (Jade Empire, Lost Odyssey, Crackdown), and Third Party (Batlefield, Guitar Hero, Assassin's Creed).

I'd like to see Microsoft bring back...

• Conker
  • Black & White
  • Phantom Dust
  • Ralisport Challenge

Foteyfoe, a Mechewarrior/Mechassault reboot was revealed 2 years ago, so it's quite possible the project is still underway and will be making a comeback shortly.

Sequel

[quote user="LOL AT UR SKILL"]

Brute force was bad.

[/quote]

Ummm, no.

[quote user="Moltar1138"]

Zen Like Calm:

I think you mis-read. "Crimson Skies" was an airplane shooter  (dog-fight) kind of game. Not unlike the current arcade game with Snoopy. The title you've referenced, Crimson Alliance, appears to be a dungeon crawler.

You can get the original XBox Crimson Skies from the marketplace, though. marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d530851

[/quote]My bad.  That's what I get for posting at 4am.

MechAssault

Zen Like Calm:

I think you mis-read. "Crimson Skies" was an airplane shooter  (dog-fight) kind of game. Not unlike the current arcade game with Snoopy. The title you've referenced, Crimson Alliance, appears to be a dungeon crawler.

You can get the original XBox Crimson Skies from the marketplace, though. marketplace.xbox.com/.../66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d530851