if i wait for the update to install 100% before starting the game, will it work fine?

people that said they waited for the update to install 100% had no problems with the game. those that started the game before the update finished installing are saying they lost all their save progress. so if i wait until the update installs 100% will the game work fine? or could i still lose my save data even if i wait until the update installs 100%?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I know right, I wanna play this game later tonight witch means I need to start downloading soon and I'm scared to.

Did the update for this today. Haven't lost character levels, but the game will now only play for 25 seconds and then kicks me out!

let it update and play after 100%. i did this and lost nothing and have no problems so far (touches wood)

on the subject of updates, was the xbone not supposed to do game updates in the backround as long as it was on standby mode and connected to the net?

@Gaz, was that before or after the change to DRM?  I know that was supposed to happen when it was supposed to be an always on/always connected machine, but we may have lost that with the new DRM.

I did the update and now the game goes back to home during the load screen...so angry

i tried my dead rising 3 last night. everything is okay with my save. looks like you have the wait until the update is downloaded 100% and fully installed before playing.