If i haved money to to buy stuff when i at mall of america.

I will go to MICROSOFT STORE and buy  some XBOX 360 games.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

@LOL AT UR SKILL no this my frist time going.

[quote user="xEnvoy of Chaos"]

I wasn't aware Microsoft even had a dedicated store for it's products.

[/quote]There are far fewer Microsoft stores than Apple's.

I mean really, until Microsoft starts rolling out more of its own products (such as the Surface Tablet and the Xbox) there really isn't a need for them.

I wasn't aware Microsoft even had a dedicated store for it's products.

Hmm....

Have you ever been to the Bank Of America?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Interesting.

I hate to be that guy but... why do you think we will care? the games in the microsoft store are almost always MSRP anyway.

[quote user="HASHxBROWNS"]

I've been there and their prices are much better then games on demand, Mall of America is a awesome place. Get ready to see a lot of Chinese people!!! I never seen so many Chinese people before I went there lol! I don't have anything against Chinese people it was just a shocker from seeing Amish people out more by the small towns then when we hit Mall of America it was full of Chinese people. Don't listen to the people on here saying learn English or learn to spell they just have nothing else better to do with their time and probably were bullied when they went to school so now they gotta come on here and hate on people. Also have fun don't just go to the Microsoft store, there's a lot of other stores that are awesome to shop at!

[/quote]Pot meet Kettle...

I've been there and their prices are much better then games on demand, Mall of America is a awesome place. Get ready to see a lot of Chinese people!!! I never seen so many Chinese people before I went there lol! I don't have anything against Chinese people it was just a shocker from seeing Amish people out more by the small towns then when we hit Mall of America it was full of Chinese people. Don't listen to the people on here saying learn English or learn to spell they just have nothing else better to do with their time and probably were bullied when they went to school so now they gotta come on here and hate on people. Also have fun don't just go to the Microsoft store, there's a lot of other stores that are awesome to shop at!

Good luck to you dude, hope you find some decent games, at hopefully decent prices.