if i get the gears 3 season pass do i still get the dlc that came out today?

title says all becasue i am going to buy it right now if i still get the dlc that came out today

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Yes, you do but IDK if the season pass is still on sale.

it is still on sale

It is supposed to a permanent sale Item, I am waiting for the usual Xbox weekly sale where it is reduced 25-33%, Then it will be of value.

The season pass never was on sale, it's been the same price since it first came out and will stay that price for as long as it's on the marketplace.

I wont be buying the latest DLC until you can play it in public matches, I never play private matches!

[quote user="The Grub Killah"]

The season pass never was on sale, it's been the same price since it first came out and will stay that price for as long as it's on the marketplace.

[/quote]But it is on sale, it's on sale right now for 2400MSP, Oh wait then you contradict yourself by saying it is on the marketplace, Why even post that it isn't if you are going to say it is in the same sentence?

Anyway at some point in the next few months it will be in the Weekly MS Sale where it's discounted 25-33%, it happened with the Rockstar Pass, it will happen with the GoW 3 Season Pass. And then I will get it, if it never is in one of those discounted sales, I will not get it. And then I will not get the DLC for GoW3, unless they go on individual discounted sale and work out to be cheaper than the full price pass.