If I activate cheats, will that prevent me from completing the game with 100%?

I have read all over the place that they only disable Achievements. So far, I have only used the car cheats and the reduced wanted level cheat and that's it. I haven't used anything else.

So, can somebody help me out here? I want to be sure that I will get 100% and what these posters are saying is true.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

They are worth plenty to me, as all Rockstar achievements are of course. ;) :P lol

Take no offense to this, but has anyone notice that we STILL continue to gather these achievements even though they are worthless, lol?

That's dedication - welcome to 2 years of trying to get all those achievments! lol good luck with the pigeons lol. Remember to save your game, I shot over 30 without saving! 0_O sooooooo annoying!

Thanks for the information guys. Sorry for taking so long to reply. I haven't been on here for a while. I've taken a break from trying to Achieve 100% but now I'm getting back to it. I was busy getting 100% on Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare.

I agree; if you are still set on cheating, I suggest COMPLETING the achievements first that get blocked by the cheats. Once you've done that, you can logically cheat away without worrying about these achievements being blocked.

True - it only dis allows a couple, ONE MAN ARMY, and manhunt I believe, I could be wrong about manhunt. - if you want 100%, get these achievements 1st, especially One man army. Then cheat away at the rest of your game. Cheating will make your game glitchy and weird at times however so play it like a man and dont cheat! lol :P