If GRFS worth $11.90 USD?

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is on sale for the PC from ubi.com.

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubina/en_US/DisplayDynamicProductListPage/ThemeID.8605600/productID.249349300/productID.194107100/

It's $10.20 for the regular version, but if you throw in an extra $1.70 (total of $11.90) you can get the deluxe version which I believe comes with one more co-op map and two weapons.

So, for anyone who has played GRFS, do you think it's worth $11.90 USD???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Eh. Not really.

Absolutely. GRFS may have taken Ghost Recon in the direction of SC: Conviction, but it's still a good game.

How could you go wrong, for that price, anyway?

It's absolutely worth 11 bucks. The single player campaign is fun, albeit short. The multiplayer and even the co-op modes are good too assuming you have friends to play with.

I bought it. Oh boy.... only going to take 3 hours to download.

I just realized that the title says "IF" instead of "IS".

Silly me.

ADDED:

And.... the downloader had an error. Oh my god...

I thought this was one of Dakrkplayer's threads because you had an 'if' up there :P

bought it, beat the single player, tried online it was terrible, guerrilla mode has no matchmaking so that was worthless honestly I there is so much better stuff to buy for $12.

Oh my god... the installer is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE.

No, I don't want to install the game on my C drive. I want it on my D drive!

But nooo... it doesn't even come with a standard installer, it autoextracts itself into C drive!!!!

lol you should have gotten it on xbox, at least then you could take it back.

[quote user="US Revenge"]

lol you should have gotten it on xbox, at least then you could take it back.

[/quote]Sad thing is that it would cost me more to return it if I were able to buy it for $11.90 for the Xbox.

I would still have to pay tax, still have to drive a way (my home isn't so close to stores) and pay for gas, etc. etc.