If cloning is bad and Illegal.....

Why is it that COD Sells so well? Why isn't this game banned by the government for playing god.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Come at me bros

In Soviet Russia, God plays you!

Men lie, women lie, NUMBERS DON'T LIE

Because people like illegal things.

Why is Crysis 2 not illegal? It's even worse of a copy of MW2 than MW3.

I find the most probable reason for cloning to be 'bad and illegal' to be because it would allow people like YOU to clone themselves, have each clone post on this forum, and exponentially increase the amount of brain cells that can be killed by threads like this.

[quote user="oDr Killjoy"]

I find the most probable reason for cloning to be 'bad and illegal' to be because it would allow people like YOU to clone themselves, have each clone post on this forum, and exponentially increase the amount of brain cells that can be killed by threads like this.

[/quote]Your post is the only thing that made sense in this....

[quote user="FoomBerry"]

[quote user="oDr Killjoy"]

[/quote]Your post is the only thing that made sense in this....

[/quote]+1 to both these posts

I can't help but to agree with OP.I mean think about it, MW2 was really MW1.5 and this upcoming MW3 should really be MW2. When is Activision going to publish something groundbreaking instead of copying & pasting the same game format. Yeah new perks and killstreak awards, but really? They're all clones of COD4.

QQ--Do clones have souls?