IDiots..

How could the release a game like this!? I mean, what game developer would create a game that you CAN'T STOP playing!? Seriously, how is everyone feeling about Rage? Is at as amazing as you thought it would be? What were your first impressions of the game after getting settled in? **SPOILERS** I liked Bash TV. I was honestly not ready for that!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Im loving the game.  Haven't gotten to Bash TV yet, but I was just given the mission to get the owner to sponsor me.

[quote user="Kinectimal"]

How could the release a game like this!? I mean, what game developer would create a game that you CAN'T STOP playing!? Seriously, how is everyone feeling about Rage? Is at as amazing as you thought it would be? What were your first impressions of the game after getting settled in? **SPOILERS** I liked Bash TV. I was honestly not ready for that!

[/quote]

Good one dude!

Love the game, its one of my favorite single player games i'd say

Love the game so far, still early on but eversince the released the iPhone version of Rage, I've been awaiting this. Sure it was on rails but Mutant Bash Tv was phone on the iPhone and looked GREAT but sheesh now I finally have it on my 360, looks AMAZING! Definitely having fun.

I am usually not a graphics first type of player, but HOLY S***, I was literally speaking outloud when I stepped into the wasteland ''This is how games should look this generation'', I said to myself!  Still early in the game but it should keep me busy.

Lol good one, this definitely one of the best single player games to date on the 360. I'm having as much fun with it as I did with BioShock the first time around and that's saying something.

Just got to Wellsprings and did some racing. I love it!

Exactly! It seems getting to Wellsprings made the game a lot better to me too! I'm looking forward to using the crossbow too! I did hate leaving Dan aka John Goodman. It'd be cool if the story includes more of him later on.

[quote user="Kazushime"]

Just got to Wellsprings and did some racing. I love it!

[/quote]

It's too bad there's no real "racing" in the MP, it's all capture points or deathmatch. I can't understand why they didn't include Rocket Rally or non combat racing for the MP.

Im really enjoying this game, i thought it might get stale quick as its similar to other games ive played, but not so much.  The detail in this game just blows me away, i spend a lot of time just looking around.  well done Id well done.