Ideas to put Microsoft ahead of sony

Even though Sony is a faster systems, by 7 percent since you no longer need to have the kentic attached . i think they should develop games that haven't been done in a long time. For instance The last RPG ( not an mmo) that i have played was Dragons Dogma. in addition, they should focus more on quality and not quantity( more expensive with bigger pay offs) or pull what the ps2 did and produce games at such a fast rate that there end up being alot of good ones. I already think they are on the right track with creating several new franchises and i would love to see more come out as the console continues.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

'Even though Sony is a faster systems, by 7 percent since you no longer need to have the kentic attached'.

+39, 999, 999.

I wouldn't say no to some RPG games. One of my fave genres to be honest. I don't think it matters so much about which company is leading the market or has the best sales, so long as both are doing well then we shouldn't really be bothered about that, but that's just my outlook on the matter :)

Microsoft is already ahead of Sony.

The ONE launched with more exclusives, more next gen games and more games people actually want to play.

Pity the console ain't better...

Microsoft should give their customers what their customers want, not what they want to give their customers.

I left after 10-11 years of being a core customers because Microsoft started to force things I did not want on the console, so I bought a console from Sony that did what I wanted it to do.

If Microsoft want me and my 2 children back next gen they need to change and really change not just pay token lip service until I buy their new console, you will find that many many people think like me.

I'm going with what CloudStrife wrote.  It doesn't matter who is first/second, just as long as they are both doing well and keeping the competition fresh for us, the customers.

I can`t understand any one that restricts themselves to one company based on some kind of loyalty.

If you have the money buy every console out there, i did last generation.

At the end of the day we are all gamers regardless of whatever platform we choose. I also agree with everyone else.

Add me to the list of wanting both to do well and not caring who the winner is.  

The idea of any one of them failing is a stupid idea to be delighted over simply because it will be bad for us as consumers. Them roe competition in the market the power. Who's top dog dog doesn't matter as much.