Ideas for next zombie map?

I was thinking, it'd be cool if they added a new sort of monkey device. Perhaps, putting a cage in one of the walls with a chicken in it. One per round. You could open it and let it run away, causing the zombies to chase it instead of you. Have a tube that drops a new one in the catch each round or something

What are your ideas?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
[quote user="RitualsInPain88"]

I was thinking, it'd be cool if they added a new sort of monkey device. Perhaps, putting a cage in one of the walls with a chicken in it. One per round. You could open it and let it run away, causing the zombies to chase it instead of you. Have a tube that drops a new one in the catch each round or something

What are your ideas?

[/quote] Perhaps some sort of Disguise drop, it would allow you to look like a Zombie for a set period of time, this would prevent them attacking you, allowing you to revive fallen team mates or activate switches without fear of death...

[quote user="WILK0"]

Perhaps some sort of Disguise drop, it would allow you to look like a Zombie for a set period of time, this would prevent them attacking you, allowing you to revive fallen team mates or activate switches without fear of death...

[/quote]

That's not a bad idea. Would be along the lines of getting killstreaks in zombie mode.

I also think it'd be cool if the ballistic knives replaced your pocket knife. Or have the ability to hold a side arm and two main weapons, or maybe a weight limit that allows you to carry a set amount, like an hk21 and rpk, or several smaller guns (pistol, dual wields, and a magnum perhaps)

Putting use to the other d-pad buttons would be cool as well (instead of like waw, where you could carry molotovs or monkeys, even though there's unused buttons they could put molotovs under)

Negative Power Drops.

Lose points for shooting zombies

Gun jams

Zombies speed up

[quote user="Zeek614"]

Negative Power Drops.

Lose points for shooting zombies

Gun jams

Zombies speed up

[/quote]

Gun jams = fn fal
Zombies speed up (too much) = verruckt

They're already a little ahead of you on the bad ideas it seems friend

[quote user="WILK0"][quote user="RitualsInPain88"]

What are your ideas?

[/quote] Perhaps some sort of Disguise drop, it would allow you to look like a Zombie for a set period of time, this would prevent them attacking you, allowing you to revive fallen team mates or activate switches without fear of death... [/quote]

It sounds like it would be sort of a waste unless you had the right teammates....

Has the OP not played Call of the Dead?

I only ask that Treyarch incorporate one thing into the next zombies....the ability to push them back with your arm.  Nothing pisses me off more than losing all of my perks and going down because I zigged instead of zagged.  

1rst person dead ops arcade