IDEAS FOR LEGO GAMES.

i am a huge lego game fan and have played them all.given a choice from any movies or even other games what would you like to see be converted into lego? my top five, 1.lego A team, 2.lego die hard, 3.lego teenage mutant ninja turtles, 4.lego X men, 5.lego dawn of the dead(or any zombie lego) maybe even a lego call of duty??

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

TMNT would be awesome. Maybe LEGO "Lost"...

lego lost maybe good ,but not if it ends like the tv show did,still dont get it ????

Unfortunately, in order for there to be a LEGO game of something, it needs to be something that LEGO has the rights to. Basically, if you don't see an actual LEGO toy of it, you won't see a video game either. That said, I'd like to see...

Alien

Jurassic Park

Austin Powers

Lord of the Rings

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

lego lost maybe good ,but not if it ends like the tv show did,still dont get it ????

[/quote]

During the entire final season when they were in the alternate reality where the plane never crashed on the island, they were all already dead. They were waiting for each other in purgatory. When they all met at the church in the finale and walked through the door in to the light, that was them going to heaven. 

On topic: I would really like to see a Lego: Boogie Nights

[quote user="Lunatic Ninja"]

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[/quote]

During the entire final season when they were in the alternate reality where the plane never crashed on the island, they were all already dead. They were waiting for each other in purgatory. When they all met at the church in the finale and walked through the door in to the light, that was them going to heaven. 

On topic: I would really like to see a Lego: Boogie Nights

[/quote]

The funny part is that I never watched Lost. A couple of people at work were completely devoted to it though. Just from overhearing their conversations, I'd guessed the "surprise" ending months before the show ended. They hated me for a long time after that.

Lego LOTR.  That is all...

Lego is a children friendly brand, which basically means you will never see mature rated games with Lego, so that rules out some of the games you've mentioned.  No Call of Duty Black Ops, No Lost Lego and games based on the Alien franchise is an absolute no go.

Travelers Tales the developer of the crop of Lego games has to pay Lego for permission to use its product, as well as having to pay the the movie companies to create Lego themed titles of their films.  If Lego says no to Adult themed games (which it WOULD), then it won't happen. 

Lord of the Rings

Chronicles of Naria

Lego: RDR...Mafia 2...LA Noire...Borderlands...Gears of War.  Personally lego games creep me out.  I don't know why but they do.

LOTR would def be a good LEGO game. Austin Powers would be hilarious.