Ideas for killing giants

Anybody got any bad [Mod Removed] for giant killing I've tried every way I can think of

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

By Killing them with a bow I'm more of an archer so just ideas with a bow thanks

Find a ledge that you can shoot from but that they can't reach. Use enchantments on the bow and/or potions on the arrows. If they come after you and reach your ledge, you may not be able to outrun them in a straight line, but you can outmaneuver them around a rock formation. Probably best NOT to fight them in the early game. Just get away and set up your next ambush attempt.  

guerilla style........hit and run...........bring follower helps

wait untill you are strong enough!

I hit them with the weapon I have equipped.

^.....lol.........then run away!  rinse and repeat!

Shoot'em in the knee! That slows them down. Or when their scratching their backs, put one in the armpit. lol

[quote user="AngelusTenebrus"]

Shoot'em in the knee! That slows them down. Or when their scratching their backs, put one in the armpit. lol

[/quote]

*Pictures 2 giants sitting by a bonfire, talking*

...I used to be an adventurer giant like you...

Giants are slow. A bow is nice, but you can use a sword and then back up before they swing, it's what I do. I have many characters though. The bow does not do as much damage, but you are at range.

[quote user="A Blue Illusion"]

[quote user="AngelusTenebrus"]

[/quote]

*Pictures 2 giants sitting by a bonfire, talking*

...I used to be an adventurer giant like you...

[/quote]

All I remember is my first encounter, back when everything was so intimidating and unknown. After the Dragon ate me, I tried exploring and the Giant sent me into the starrey night sky like a rag doll. So anything is possible in this world. lol

or "I've been hunting these fields forever, the Jarl can't eat all the deer now can he". lol

At Silent Moons Camp there is a beehive looking structure. Tease the Giants and Mammoths and then run for that. You can hide in there and shoot from safety.