Ideas for DLC

They could add a skill tree in for being a vampire or werewolf forget what the percific name is for it.

If they added it in, it would give the person with that disease more abillitys/skills in that area.

I reckon this would be a great DLC.

I really like playing as a vampire. Makes my assasin theif character that much more fun.

Who else agrees? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

forums.xbox.com/.../237671.aspx

forums.xbox.com/.../228617.aspx

forums.xbox.com/.../242699.aspx

Just because it isn't on the first page doesn't mean it isn't there.

A monkey skill tree too!

I prefer banana trees, but skills are good enough.

[quote user="SvD Ruiinzz"]

They could add a skill tree in for being a vampire or werewolf forget what the percific name is for it.

If they added it in, it would give the person with that disease more abillitys/skills in that area.

I reckon this would be a great DLC.

I really like playing as a vampire. Makes my assasin theif character that much more fun.

Who else agrees? 

[/quote]

If you look up the Game Jam video you notice that those skill trees could potentially be coming to the game, along with new transformations (such as the Wearbear).

we need a destroy the thieves guild quest. I loved wiping out the dark brotherhood with this "good guy" character I made and want to dish out some justice on the thieves now. :) I mean who doesn't want to cut off Delvin's head?

How do you "wipe out the dark brotherhood" ? You just go in and kill everyone in the sanctuary or what? I figured that some characters aren't able to be killed because they are important to the questline.

You can't kill the thieves guild. If you have health absorbing on your weapon? it's fun to try. Skill level will top out in about 10 minutes of fighting. Then leave the cystern and come back. You'll be surprised.

to get the quest where you wipe out the dark brother hood when Astrid has you in the abandoned shack where she wants you to kill one of three bound hostages you instead attack and kill her (she can be tough if your low level) when you kill her you will fail the "With friends like these..." quest and the destroy the dark brotherhood quest will begin.

[quote user="Sailorrob42"]

to get the quest where you wipe out the dark brother hood when Astrid has you in the abandoned shack where she wants you to kill one of three bound hostages you instead attack and kill her (she can be tough if your low level) when you kill her you will fail the "With friends like these..." quest and the destroy the dark brotherhood quest will begin.

[/quote]

I might try that! Since two of those quests didn't work for me anyway. They're already after me and I'm only level 8 again. 1 assasin eliminated so far. I have no idea who I ticked off.

It is fun, but those assassins can be hard to deal with if they all come at you at once.