IDEA: Veteran Only Lobbies

Ok to start out, I am NOT trying to sound elitist or say I am better than anyone else. But I think some game lobbies for players with veteran level 2 (or maybe 3) and higher would be nice, since there will no doubt be a lot of new BF players with this game. That way for the first few weeks those of us who wish to actually play Battlefield can play without dealing with all the new folk who camp in their spawns or run around in the open like idiots because they don't know what to do.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Kinda sounds like one of the COD settings.  

Let me guess the higher their VET status the better they are at the game?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

....still though might be kinda fun to get the chance at B'slapping some elitists around a little

the more time that passes, the more I see the COD kids are right about BF fans.....alot are snobs....what are you guys so stuck up about anyway?

No, we do not need to split the community up.

[quote user="Oh No Its Beau"]

No, we do not need to split the community up.

[/quote]

I know what you are saying,you may get on teams with people who never played rush or don't really know the classes that well or don't have a clue how to use vehicles.But everyones gotta start somewhere and the maps will be new to us all so by the time we've learned the maps and got used to it most new players should be pretty much up to speed anyway.Its always the same with a new game sequel,the hype attracts new players.I think it will all even itself out in time and theres no need to split people up.It does kinda sound elitist.abit.

I'm sure a lot of the real battlefield veterans, those that played the PC games, don't even care about the whole integrated veteran status thing.

I'm trying to figure out if your asking a legit question or trolling -.-

[quote user="Matictac"]

I'm sure a lot of the real battlefield veterans, those that played the PC games, don't even care about the whole integrated veteran status thing.

[/quote]

This ----^

[quote user="II PARALLAX II"]

....still though might be kinda fun to get the chance at B'slapping some elitists around a little

the more time that passes, the more I see the COD kids are right about BF fans.....alot are snobs....what are you guys so stuck up about anyway?

[/quote]

There is seriously one guy agreeing with the OP, and that is the OP.