Idea for Free With Gold Games

Seeing as Saints Row IV was just released about three days ago across all consoles, i feel it would be an awesome and cool idea to make the original Saints Row game the Free With Gold Item. I checked earlier tonight and found that you could not download it directly from the marketplace and i believe that it would receive many downloads seeing as it is the origin to a great game series. Thoughts?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Saints Row 1 & 2 were the best in the series but I'd prefer it if they were to release Saints Row 2 or 3. The original Saints Row was good, but the sequel to it had much more that you could do in comparison to the first game.

the first was okay, but i could never finish it. i think i got as far as the last (?) ben king mission and couldn't beat it. it's also a bit *** that between every. single. story. mission you had to fill your rep meter. it kinda made sense in the first, but in the second you were the boss and still had to prove yourself. best thing the third ever did was give you instant missions and make rep xp. i did prefer sr2 shaundi to the new one though, that was kind of a stupid change.

Any rumors on what we get in September?

Kingdoms of Amalur would be a good game to get free, still have to play that game

^

I agree. I'd be fairly keen.

I already have Kingdom's of Amalur so it can't be that one looool kidding kidding..seriously though that would be an excellent free game.I think a lot more people should play Kingdom's of Amalur to actually see how good this game was...Saint's Row would be a great free game...i'm really hoping Mafia 2 makes a free appearance sometime before the free games for gold window is shut.

Majority of the Games with Gold games have been tied to something coming to Xbox One.

Fable 3 = Fable Heroes

Halo 3 = Halo on Xbox One

Dead Rising 2 = Dead Rising 3

Crackdown 1 = Unannounced Crackdown on Xbox One

Assassins Creed 2 = AC4 on Xbox One

Defense Grid = Unknown, MS trying to sneak a simple Arcade title in because they didn't have a proper On Demand title.

Wouldn't be surprised if Forza 3 or 4 gets put up at some point.

I would like to see Saints Row 3 on Demand, since PSN+ got it.  There are a lot of other titles that PSN+ had that could be nice for Games w/ Gold, like Sleeping Dogs.

Im Thinking the First or Third one. I really never got into the second one for some reason,but yes i do agree with this.

[quote user="CollapseControl"]

Majority of the Games with Gold games have been tied to something coming to Xbox One.

Fable 3 = Fable Heroes

Halo 3 = Halo on Xbox One

Dead Rising 2 = Dead Rising 3

Crackdown 1 = Unannounced Crackdown on Xbox One

Assassins Creed 2 = AC4 on Xbox One

Defense Grid = Unknown, MS trying to sneak a simple Arcade title in because they didn't have a proper On Demand title.

Wouldn't be surprised if Forza 3 or 4 gets put up at some point.

I would like to see Saints Row 3 on Demand, since PSN+ got it.  There are a lot of other titles that PSN+ had that could be nice for Games w/ Gold, like Sleeping Dogs.

[/quote]

I pointed this out last week ;)

^ - Yeah, I recall that, and it makes total sense. Except at the time there was no official Fable announcement.  Which is Fable Legends, not Heroes like I posted.

And there will be a Crackdown game for the X1, they just haven't announced it yet.  There was two occasions where MS dropped hints about it.