Id like to report this guy for 15th lobbies and stuff like that

a few mins ago i got this message-

6/10/2011

I have an infection on blackops where when you view it you instantly get 15th with all challenges complete and goldcamos. 1600¤ or 3month gold card for six people to get verified if you try to view the picture without being verified itll freze your xbox
gamer tag is~ 
Medusas lobby

i hope either Trey arc or xbox view this and ban this guy or ban his xbox 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

File Complaint -> Block Communications -> Continue with life

Send a PM to XBLPET with this info and they will solve it.

who cares black ops sucks let it rot

My son has recently been hacked on Call of Duty Modern warfare 2. What has happened is he has been invited to a lobby not knowing what he has been invited to and they have ranked him UP to level 70 10th prestige, Some people would like this but my son keeps saying that he wants to do it on his own. Even if this game is "Old" I still want this fixed for him because it is really upsetting him that he can't do anything on it. I have been on the Activision website and reported it there as well and that said that it cant be done unless he creates a new account with a different email address. Since I do not want to spend another £40 on doing this I just want it to be done on here. He doesn't even mind if he is set back to level 1 0 prestige again. Just as long as he gets to play the game without it being ruined.

If this doesn't get solved we will have no alternative except to change to Sony PS3.

dont accept lobby invites

no good ever come from them

and as for switching to the PS3  where is the logic

£40 quid or £300 quid you decide

[quote user="OmegaKi314"]

a few mins ago i got this message-

6/10/2011

I have an infection on blackops where when you view it you instantly get 15th with all challenges complete and goldcamos. 1600¤ or 3month gold card for six people to get verified if you try to view the picture without being verified itll freze your xbox
gamer tag is~ 
Medusas lobby

i hope either Trey arc or xbox view this and ban this guy or ban his xbox 

[/quote]   if you message MaTtaKs  he is the security guy for Black Ops

he should be able to sort something

what the heck i got this today:

M2ARP: Hosting 15th lobby send atleast 1200 ms point code 4 invite

um honestly ? lol i'm good thanks