I'd like to know a few things about Halo Reach before I get one.

Mostly I do not play FPS games and I've never been a fan of Halo series but when I saw some trailers It's seems like that game might be to suit me.

It's seems to me that SP campaigne is very intresting, I saw there are alot of air-crafts, vehicles...etc and all that makes a multifariously missions and game.

I would like to know does it Halo Reach similar to Mass Effect (ME is one of the best games I've played ever) , I mean does it similar by atmosphere, story...etc and is this a good game for one Science-fiction fan ? 

I'd like to know how long the campaigne takes and is there a point to start with playing of Halo Reach that I did not a play a previous Halo games ? 

Also I would like to know are there some variety and intresting locations in the game ? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Its a good game for sure, but it doesn't even come close to Mass Effect in terms of story. If a Mass Effect type game is what you are looking for I doubt this is going to fill that void.

It's a great game. I ended up going to a used game store and got Halo 3, ODST and Halo Wars. But Reach is by far the best one of them all. I just got sick of it when I wasn't able to kill guys online anymore. I'll be happy if I can get more then 10 kills a round. But for the rest of the game is a must play.

I'd recommend it for sure.  it's fun to play co op too.

Reach is a solid shooter, the online MP is pretty popular. There's worse games you could buy. I'm not a big FPS guy, but Reach fills my FPS fix pretty good.

I never read any of the books... I would like to though.. just never did... But I love the story line of the campaign of the Halo Games.... Halo 1 & Reach being the best stories....  I did like the story of Halo ODST, but it ties in with Halo 3. . .  2 & 3s story felt kind of thrown together, but the game was still good and adds to the whole experience..

I never got to play Halo Wars yet...

Also I didn't like 1st person shooters before Halo except for the multipayer Golden eye on N64

I haven't played Halo since Halo 3 was released and played a couple hours of Halo reach this weekend at a friend's house.  I would recommend this game for sure.  Get on Xbox live with a couple friends and have a blast!

I hope my post didn't indicate I knew too much about the tragic series. I didn't think "it's some wack platformer/retarded game" was very informative.

Also, since they're all the same garbage continuously recycled, I couldn't really care any less what it is. Even Call of Duty has more originality than the Pokemon series. I don't know what they do place it as but it should have it's own sad little genre.

lol, Pokemon is in no way a platformer.

Pokemon isn't an RPG, it's some wack platformer/retarded game .

Bob, so Halo's story doesn't rival Pokémon's story? :P

(Pokemon is the best RPG EVAR!)