Iconik Gaming Community Lvl 35 Mw3 Clan!!! For EVERYONE 13+

Hey everyone IconiK Gaming is looking for members.

We are a well established, mature community(must be 13+).  We are looking for people who are looking to have fun, fool around and meet new people.

We offer a variety of things from News team, Youtube channel, Graphics team, Comp teams, and much much more. We have inter community challanges and tournys.

We have many great features over at IG and there is ALWAYS someone on.  We have over 1,000 active members and are growing daily.

Not the best gamer? no Big deal we have the School of Cod to help people who wanna get better.

Very competitve gamer?  Awesome, we have a comp side that we are looking to send to US based tournys.

So come check us out and if u like what you see, register!!  and Be sure to tell them that IG Throttle Sent you! Thanks

Dont Miss OUT!!!

--IG Throttle

http://iconik-gaming.com/forum.php?referrerid=457

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

join ig

join iconik gaming. we now have a lvl 42 elite clan!

aw man wed love to have you, check out our site when you get a chance an see if you like it :)

i Would Join but im already in a Clan, I will keep this clan in mind though.

Join IG

Join IConik Gaming

Bump for IG!

this conversation is over, im tired of arguing on a recruitment thread. take your bickering somewhere else.

you cant even get the ranks right and half of the things you said were false.. you werent in IG.. or you were, an payed ZERO attention to what was going on.. no wonder you left.

congrats. ur number 5 on the top 100 clans?  well when i was in it . we were number 1. now when i left. about 2 or three hundred members left. bro the leadership is falling. everyone knows it. and a friendly or family environment. LOL no your clan does not. trust me. i got up to staff sergeant. and i hated it. doing reports nearly everyday. (HOW STUPID) and you must post and recruit others to rank up? that is really stupid. i mean when ur in the clan. no one wants to talk to you.