I've played the game!

Yesterday in Cardiff they had a Battlefield 3 hub. You went in they showed you a couple of videos about the game and then you and a partner had a go at the VIP extraction mission they have shown in the videos.

The version I played was on the PS3 and the game plays really well. Even my brother who is primarily a COD player was very impressed with what he saw played. 

The guy at the hub confirmed there will be 32 player multiplayer on consoles and that the beta will be released this Tuesday. 

For those who are going to call me a liar, we werent allowed to take videos inside the hub but they asked people to log onto the follow page on Facebook to leave feedback while in the booth see link below.

http://www.facebook.com/ElectronicArtsUK

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

awesome! :-) thanks for the info

I am going to be camping my e-mail box since 2 day early access for MoH: LE

I don't know about you guys but "guy at the hub" sounds convincing.

I hope all of that is true...16v16 on consoles would own.

Well,hope you are right but i'm skeptical of the 32 player,Hope you right bout Beta.

As fair as I was aware is that DICE where trying to get 32players on the consoles but where have problems with connection lag & frame rate lag. I hope this is true, 32 player would be a step forward for BF on console if it plays well.

I guess if the release of the Beta is tuesday then we should start hearing about it really soon, just seems odd that DICE have not yet announced anything, they are leaving it late if this it true. I would of thought that they would of announced it friday to give the MOH guy time to perper for tues.

Would be quite a nice surprise,can't see it happen though.

If the final releas of this game is 32 player online on console ill give you my house

[quote user="FLIPTAKU"]

[/quote]

No need to camp your email. They already said you'll get the Beta by going into the MoH in-game store and downloading it.

[quote user="CamaroGuy96"]

[quote user="FLIPTAKU"]

[/quote]

No need to camp your email. They already said you'll get the Beta by going into the MoH in-game store and downloading it.

[/quote]So you don't think they E-mail a code for the store?or it will just come up as a free DL for having the LE pass?