I've never had so little complaints about a multiplayer game...

With every game that has come out since CoD4 (which was near perfect but the series was ruined by MW2), I've had complaints with just about every game.

]

MW2- Catering too much to casuals by increasing damage of weapons and decreasing recoil

]

Reach- Catering to casuals but removing number rank and introducing luck based gameplay with the DMR (not to mention, totally uninteresting map designcompared to the previous games)

]

Brink-...just utter crap. They must have had a brilliant marketting person because the game i played and the game I saw advertised were two different things

]

Gears of War 3- The Sawed Off shotgun. I quit playing that game because I like to play games where aiming, precision, and reflex net you the most points. The sawed off required none of those three feats

]

But with this game, my only complaint is the server/squad issues, which are being addressed, and the fact that it is soooo difficult to group up with more than 4 people to play.

]

Other than that, the gameplay is close to flawless. I have such a goodtime with this game that I overlook pretty much any flaws that it does have.

]

After really thinking about it, I realize that the flashlight is a little too bright at range. Up close, it should be stunning and bright (or else it would be useless). But it shouldn't be like a sun from 100 yards away. Again, not a big deal and I wouldn't care if it was changed or not.

]

Laser sights- No problem. Sure its a bright red dot but guess what? Now you have a bright red target to shoot at.

]

I hear a lot of people complaining about weapon damage. They think it is too low. I think those people are crazy. If guns didn't take 4-7 bullets to kill, there would be no difference between the guns. It would be like Black Ops where the it only takes 3 bullets to kill and gun that shoots the fastest and has least amount of recoil wins (the FAMAS took the cake and insured that I would never buy another CoD game again).

]

I love that all the guns have recoil and I love how most of the guns have multiple fire modes to make coping with the huge recoil easier. I love all the attachments (except for the russian ACOG and RDS, they suck)

]

I love how teamwork oriented this game is.

]

The only other complaint I have is how little air vehicles make a difference in the match. I've seen a jet kill somebody that was on the group maybe once. Other than that, they just dog fight each other and don't really contribute to anything.

]

Then again, I'd prefer them to be too weak rather than too powerful. We will have to see what happens with this upcoming patch.

]

Who else is very satisfied with this game?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry I had to use brackets, the browser won't recognize when I put spaces between paragraphs.

Very satisfied thanks.

excellent game all around, MP co-op &SP all really fun,  if only they can get rid of the large letter of the flag your capping in CQ, thats my only problem.

im always satisfied with the battelfield series. my only gripe like u is with the squad system somewhat but for the most part it is the chat part. trying to switch from team chat or squad chat really is a pain cause u have to do it during gameplay, and if others don't switch to team chat even in your same squad or in any other squads its useless. secondly is the option to mute a player. you basically can't do it that i know of. even finding the player in the recent players list and muting them from their profile doesn't work. you still here them. i would say thats the biggest flaw in the game for me. i like being able to communicate with players but not when i have to hear nonstop static or noise from a player or any other stupid noises they are making.

Very satisfied, server issues are annoying right now, but I know they will be fixed soon.

I will be picking up MW3 also and will play both this game and that game!

OOps, was trying to reply to another post, but I suppose my response is still relevant.

No complaints here

Good Times!

My only complaint other than server issues is theres a ton of spawn killing in rush mode...

[quote user="x sNe x JeNo"]

I hear a lot of people complaining about weapon damage. They think it is too low. I think those people are crazy. If guns didn't take 4-7 bullets to kill, there would be no difference between the guns.

[/quote]So far the only two weapons that I think might need a buff are the PP2k and the MP7. They both take around 7-10 bullets to kill with a 21 round magazine (on the MP7) leaving no room for a missed bullet when coming onto two people. I can still kill one on one with it but more than two people, you my as well just lay down and die. I know two versus one should win, but I should not have to reaload after killing one guy to kill the other if I am flanking a squad. It is manageable right now but it really pisses me off when I gun down a guy and then start shooting another and run out of ammo. Maybe if I can get an extended magazine it would be fair.

I love it!  The chopper flight is TERRIBLE and should be switched back to the way it was in BC2.  You can't really dominate in them like you could in BC2.  "Dumbing" something down only because kids aren't skilled enough to perfect the tool is not the way to fix the issue.  I know I will eventually get the way they fly, but until then, I'll just complain, lol.  They fly like @@@ and when you give it too much "roll" (say in a dogfight) you can't pull out of it.  

]

]

Also, to address the Jets.  They are fun however you can't get away from someone that is behind you.  Way too slow and the turning radius is HUGE making it near impossible to escape a fighter behind you.  Another thing is the gun on the jet, if you are going up against two fighters with the ability to lock on, you have no chance.  The ejection is EPIC and you should totally try it if you haven't.  

]

]

All in all, a WIN!!