I've Got Some Questions

1.) Are the Covenant on Master Chief's side?  I would imagine they would be because in Halo 3 the Elites sided with the UNSC and later the Grunts, Hunters and Engineers joined.

2.) What game types for multiplayer have been confirmed?

3.) Will the Arbiter return?

4.) Why do the Grunts and Elites look so weird (especially the Grunts)?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

1.) When did the grunts, hunters, and Engineers join with the humans? I don't remember that. I believe we still fight the covenant, just not the Elites.

2.)FFA, BTB, Sparten Ops, Coop. Campain

3.) Probably, since Master Chief will be.

4.) Its the future, or 343i f*cked it up.

"When did the grunts, hunters, and Engineers join with the humans? I don't remember that. I believe we still fight the covenant, just not the Elites".

In Halo 2, the Covenant split into two factions.... Elites, Grunts and Hunters against Brutes, Jackals and Bugs. The Elites sided with the Humans, thanks to the Arbiter working with Johnson and later, the Chief.

Though the Hunters and Grunts were still enemies in H3, that may have been because they were quite close to their Great Journey, or another reason. It would be perfectly possible and plausible for them to actively fight alongside the Elites and humans.

1.) Unconfirmed. It depends on what kind of Covenant we'd be dealing with. I've heard rumors that we encounter "rogue" Covenant, which means that these Covie forces would still be fighting humanity, and thus, the Master Chief.

2.) Only confirmed gametypes are Team Slayer and a game mode called "Regicide" which may play out like Halo 3's "VIP" game.

3.) I believe Thel 'Vadam (the Arbiter) has been confirmed to return. Not entirely sure, and I can't remember where I saw it.

4.) As I described in point one, they may be "rogue" Covenant forces. Typically a faction which separates from a main group with their own agenda will also separate their appearance. This may be the case for the Covenant we've seen from GI.

Thanks guys that helps.

I have a question will Nathan Fillion do voice over again it is not Halo without Nathan.

[quote user="Noble 29"]

Only confirmed gametypes are Team Slayer and a game mode called "Regicide" which may play out like Halo 3's "VIP" game.

[/quote]

Regicide sounds more like a mix of Juggernaut and Headhunter to me.  VIP was teamed based while Regicide (as far as we know) is a FFA gametype like Juggernaut. 

I do love Nathan Fillion, but I don't think he's a necessity to the Halo franchise. Sure, Gunny Buck is a pretty important character (relatively speaking), but he's not exactly needed for the game. It wouldn't be lacking anything if he wasn't a part of it. However, to answer your question, it is not confirmed if he is returning or not.

~

I've actually never gotten into a Juggernaut game throughout my entire time on Reach, so I wouldn't know.