I've Been Treyarch'd

Stop putting me on probation when the host dashboards out of the game. OK? Thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lol ..... welcome to the club fellow ( fellowette? ) dahsboarder.

lol I got three 1min. probations tonight in about two hours just for the other team dashboarding or the server lagging out.  Whatever, gave me a chance to go grab something to drink.

Yeah,I had it yesterday.They really need to make sure they have the tech to nail the right people before they put idea's like this in the game.

TREYARCH IS WORKING WITH FRITO-LAY CUZ THE PROBATIONS MAKE YOU GET UP AND GET A SNACK AND STUFF!!

yea i've been on probation 9 times because of the connection...

yea, i can just see a Red Bull Banner on the screen while wiating to get reinstated.HaHa..

"You've been put on probation for 45 minutes due to being too good at the game, resulting in a rage quitting host. Please consider an ice cold beverage from our friends at PepsiCo."

The question is...........................Do we want TA to do anything for host that dashboard? If no, then the dashing will continue or be even worse (cause K/D matters) and if yes, then this is what we get. I do not think that host/client servers can disguish whom is in the game and whom was host, so all in the game get the "punishment".

I still haven't been hit by the probation bug yet, even while being disconnected from the host. I'll be sure to let you guys know if & when it happens to me though.

Ive had a few "mandatory smoke breaks" for crazy reasons, but its no big deal. A 60 second timer, wow? BTW, whos everyone probation officer? Surely we got to report in or something?