I've been hacked and robbed. Can someone tell me how I can get my money back, please?

Let's start at the top; in august, my xbox was unjustly banned from Xbox Live and, due to my previous mishaps with Xbox, I thought: "Stuff it, I'm just going to play my Playstation more often - it's free online anyway.". After a month, I got an e-mail from Xbox explaining their apologies and my unjust ban, aswell as giving me 1600 microsoft points and three free months of Live. Now, I just jumped at the occaison of free things and going back to playing with my mates on Xbox and got back on with my gaming life happily. But the other month I noticed my account had dissapeared from my Xbox or had somehow broken, again, so I recovered it and was feeling in the mood for an arcade game. I jumped over to the Xbox Live Marketplace and looked up "Crimson Allience" in a hope to purchase it due to my previous good run-ins with it's trial, just to notice I only had 400 Microsoft points.

Now, I'm not tight or anal about money but I remember having about 1860 microsoft points after the addition of Xbox's apology. That's a bit of cash I didn't want spent, but I got on with my life, thinking "Oh well, could very well be my little brother - the only person who has a chance of knowing my password." and I stop persuing it. It went missing a couple more times and I confronted my little bro, who denies it instantly, and he doesn't lie to me, so I get a bit confused and then go to a party later and forget everything about it. Until now. 

I've recently been lacking a bit of dough in my bank account and have linked it to my Live account loss, in a bit of a paranoid work-around way. So this morning I opened my e-mail account for the first time in a while and find that someone has been using my account to purchase points and then use them. So I'm fuming and don't really want to phone up Xbox due to my lack of distrust for automated phone calls and call centers as a whole; always managing to find a "Thomas Smith" who has a slightly untrustworthy "English(with a tang of the orient)" accent.

Basically, what I'm asking is;

Can I please have my money back. (a 1000 point pack and a 500 point pack worth, please.)

Can I have my apology points back aswell, please.

Can you (Xbox) wipe the last seven or so purchases (from the "Robin" add-on for "Batman - Arkham City" to now) from my history.

And, if possible, can you (Xbox) ban my account from being recovered over the internet (I'm going to purchase a memory stick and use that instead, online retrieval has lost it's place with me).

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

I'd look at your purchase history online under accounts and them ask your brother

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have, even though there's no need to. See, the add-ons that have been purchased are for games that neither of us currently own; I've leant my Batman Arkham City to a mates girlfriend and neither of us even like saints row, even though that's what most of the DLC is for.

Sorry this didn't help.

Trust me not having a game doesn't stop people I still have call of duty 3 mappack and no game to show

It's more of a case of someone not reading the screen with dollar signs for me

If you feel your account has been compromised call support in your region

Search account Account security on this website

Your account will be in locked till the investigation is over in 25 business days Meaning you will have to use another account in the meantime If you start a compromised account case

Sorry this didn't help.

Suggestion keep your login and password to yourself noone not even your brother or your dog spot should know the details

Sorry this didn't help.

I do thank you for investing your time in what is probably a rudimentary case that you can find every other day on here. Believe me, your input is duely noted. But I honestly don't care for the account, it has 45,000 Gamerscore on there and I couldn't care less, it's just all the items linked to it and the fact that someone is stealing my money and may have been able to compromise my linked debit card account.

Also, my little brother is fifteen, he knows what to and not to do. So I still highly doubt, and trust his honesty in the matter of, hime being at fault or to blame.

Sorry this didn't help.

shrug i have a 45 year old roommate he still purchased a game which we have and addons for games we don't have

trust me age doesn't mean much

Sorry this didn't help.

He's not saying that cause he's 15 that he didn't do it. I think what he's saying is his brother is trustworthy and wouldn't do it.

Sorry this didn't help.