i'm tired of sniper ...

Snipers always kill me when i spawn ... After they think of they are good with their game with 25 kill 2 death ...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

And they still use the UAV to climb to the top of the tower of '' Caspian Border'' ...

Yeah... they tend to do that kind of stuff... annoying as hell, and a very good help for the team...  i slapped a bipod on my AR now-a-days.. turns out it makes me a better sniper then a ... sniper.. lol. And when i walk away, the gun magicly turns into a AR again.. :P

my main issue with snipers is when they are my team mates. I die due to an enemy I didn't know was there suddenly said enemy is head shotted by my team mate who's a sniper. The reason they didn't spot them allowing me to know they are their and to be able to shoot said enemy before being shot is so they can get the kill. seriously I die because a sniper wants to kill too badly to spot the enemy before shooting.

-

-

And when I am playing recon, I find a nice spot with good view and relatively covered unless I do anything stupid then suddenly my team mates spawn in on me or climb up to me and said other sniper proceeds to fire about 15 shots off in quick succession of their unsuppressed rapid fire rifle all missing telling the enemy exactly where they are then its normally me that ends up getting shot by said enemy who now know where I am thanks to the moron next to me.

That's not to say I haven't had other classes do almost the same when I'm not recon such as a certain assault player who decided to run over and set up in the spot I was but run right in front of me then drop down and set up right there blocking my view. (I've taken to accidentally dropping grenades when this happens now)

As far as snipers go, I don't like the ones that don't spot or can't kill with headshots. But the same goes with all classes. Engineers that don't repair or kill fire launchers at vehicles. Support that don't give ammo or suppress hallways. Assault that don't heal or revive.

Just keep your head down and never stay still for too long. It's not hard to not get killed often by snipers.

The only good Recon players are the ones in the action, not the ones sitting 300m away from the objective with an M98B.  If I ever get round to rolling as Recon  more often, it won't be with a sniper rifle.

^my approach is to cover my team from about 150M ish away so they know where the enemy is in advance and when needed a few shots either killing targets or suppressing them so my team can take them. A recon spotting from a good position can give any team the edge simply because they know where they are gonna be hit by the enemy from.

[quote user="hobblejp"](I've taken to accidentally dropping grenades when this happens now)[/quote]

I do this with any teammate that either gets in my way too often (swaying back and forth in front of me AS I'm firing), prone support or recon not even firing or looking at the action going on 20 meters ahead of them, or just plain idiots that stand there. I play normal, so I can't TK them, but they scramble and freak out all the same. Utterly hilarious seeing a recon jump up and sprint away from his hidey hole in a cliff when he was all ready at 0-4 with 20 points half-way into the match.

I've sniped, gone 7-0 and got MVP over people who had 20 or so kills.

[quote user="Qc Legends"]

And they still use the UAV to climb to the top of the tower of '' Caspian Border'' ...

[/quote]

The only map I use the UAV is on Tehran Highway, however it's rare that I actually use the UAV.

On caspain border I use one of the air vehicles to get up the tower ... however most of the time I end up a few platforms from the top, the same goes with Operation Firestorm.

I mostly go up to them places when playing with friends to give them an in-sight on whats heading out the enemy base or any enemies near by.

Also I usually end up having a SOFLAM with me so that gives my position away greatly.