I'm Stuck in the Hopper Servers

I've been in a hopper server since Monday(Nov. 19th) and I've been waiting patiently to play fully without restrictions, but without avail, I'm stuck.

If you gals/guys don't know what a hopper server is, it's when you get stuck in a back-up server and you can't access Challenges, Commendations and your rank is SR1 while online, but when you go to your Spartan Hub it shows your real rank. Oh and you can't use your custom loadouts.

So I've been this way for 5 days now, I can still play online and earn XP, but since my online rank isn't going back to my real rank(SR68), I'm afraid it will kick me back down to the rank I had before(SR67). So I don't want to play and rank up, but then I get my rank reset back to when it was on Monday. I've tried different things from restarting my router to forcing myself from Open NAT to Strict NAT and vice versa...it's also my week off for Thanksgiving and I've planned on getting SR70 by Friday(yesterday), but since I'm not getting any Challenges done nor can I do any Commendations, it's been a long week... 

I also can't find any support emails or anything that I can contact 343 directly concerning this issue...I've even posted this on the Halo Waypoint forums, but still nothing...

Does anyone have a support email or anything? I've tried contacting bsangel on Twitter, but she hasn't responded to the past 3 tweets I've sent her....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to: