I'm still killing as many people with the new Sawed-off Shotgun as before.

So I guess there will still be complaints...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am too, but I never shot someone from ten feet away with it, I would always get within melee range as the description states. That's all it changed.

It seems they rduced the range, however your aim can still be off and hit someone.

just like i said in another thread its the spread that bother players the most the gib is not gonna change anything much, you can still hide behind the corners an still get a easy kill

Does the change still apply in private games?

Eh, you're sacrificing range for spread. It limits the movement game with another person, but there's ups and downs to both sides.

TBH, I was getting destroyed by it again last night. I dont complain about it, sure Ill rage sometimes, but I do whenever I die. Its my own fault for running in there, but I didnt notice a single change about it. Neither did my friends who use it.

I guess the majority who uses it would get up close before pulling the trigger rather than risking their opponent still alive. The complaints may have been trying to highlight the minority who had such an accurate estimate of the range that they were able to gib from farther away. There were times that I have used it a little longer than most and got lucky with it though. I attributed it to nervers making me pull the trigger a little earlier but I still got the kill. Quite rare, that.

Destroying SO users. Seems that most of the bad players us it, so that could have something to do with it. Plenty of times players pulled the trigger and nothing happened to me.

I really don't see a difference.

sort of disappointing when it is a 1v1 and the opponent has a sawed-off hiding in a corner like a coward most of the time they try to stalemate it instead of maning up.