I'm so mad right now!

U mad bro? Yes I am! I can't find Dead Island everywhere! Gamestop, Shopko, Walmart, Target, all of em! Anyone else with the same problem? I have the week end off and I was really looking forward to playing it because I have to work all of next week and week end! Grr!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I had the same problem earlier this week at Wallymart but my Gamestop had a Copy today. I grabbed it. I guess they were looking at it as a "sleeper" and didn't order that many to begin with.

Well , some copies had problems including mine that got a corrupt save after complete;  so i guess you both are lucky because are going to play the patched version.

My Redbox have lots of copies for rent. Checks yours, maybe they have some available.

At walmart if its not out on the display always ask if they have it in the back. Chances are they/we do have it in the back. Could be the same way with other retailers as well.

I just went to Gamestop and picked up the only copy they had which was used. It didnt even come with a case :(

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

At walmart if its not out on the display always ask if they have it in the back. Chances are they/we do have it in the back. Could be the same way with other retailers as well.

[/quote]

I Tried that and still try it every now and then but the people that usually work at Wallymart aren't the sharpest tools in the shed so to speak. It's never yielded any positive results for me.

I don't know the OP's area he lives in but where I'm at there are plenty of copies. I figured I would wait a little while since the game shipped with so many issues and I think I can get it much cheaper new if I want a little while, especially with all the AAA games coming out this holiday.

[quote user="LostKauz"]

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

[/quote]

I Tried that and still try it every now and then but the people that usually work at Wallymart aren't the sharpest tools in the shed so to speak. It's never yielded any positive results for me.

[/quote]Well some of us are smarter than the average monkey. We have an entire box in the back of my store that the department manager is about to ship out to a different store without putting any of them in my store so I do know the feeling about dull tools. She won't even let me purchase one before she ships it out.

And this is why I pre-order.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

And this is why I pre-order.

[/quote]

x2,   but I didnt pre order this one. Ill wait till I finish up Deus Ex then make a trade.