I'm losing interest in this game!

At first the story mode was great, but the more and more I uncover i feel that I am on a really bad a%^d trip.  The story mode makes so many references to drugs that I can't stand to play anymore.  I won't even play the game with while others are in the room because the game swears so much.  Along with the online multiplayer this game is starting to annoy me.  I preferred and rather enjoyed farcry 2 and predator, but this game takes a turn into a very dark world of video games and I'm surprised this game hasn't been banned.  Instead of M it should be rated A for Adult only.  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I am an adult and it offends me.  

No one has forced you to play it for as long as you have, or forced you to play it at all. I am an adult and have not been offended at all. If I didn't like something, I wouldn't do it anymore.

Awesome Game! Ive seen more violent games, wait until GTA V that one should be epic as well! ULTRAVIOLENT!

people offended by video games need to stop that, I get more offended when I watch the the news.

As an adult I think the folks that made this game had a pretty good sense of humour, I have found myself chuckling quite a few times but to each his own...yea might want to skip gtav then lol.

Do people just blindly throw $ 60 at a store clerk and just get random games they have no idea about or read 1 single pre-release review ....??? EVERY thing i read about the game said , dark , uncomfortable , drugs , creepy etc .....THATS WHY I BOUGHT IT . Go buy Dance Central then ....

I understand why you wouldn't want to play this with other people in the room, but really why does it matter so much that there are drug references and swearing and all? I mean I can understand the swearing can get tired after awhile, but even then does it ruin the game that much for you?

Anyways, even if you don't follow the story and just do free-roaming this game can give you a great time, and personally I think the multiplayer is alot better than that of most games ( I prefer it over COD, to begin with ).

I have stopped playing this game.  And it doesn't offend me!  It just gets annoying after a while.  At first the game was cool but it looks to me that farcry 3 has stolen so much from other games.  The story mode is a mixture of gta and the elder scrolls series.  And the online mode is a very dumbed down version of cod games.  The ai are just plain dumb in this game and I am playing it on hard, the co-op needs some work also.  I can see why they canceled the previous release and they should have waited another 6 months to patch things up a bit.  

[quote user="PinHeadLarry BT"]

I have stopped playing this game.  And it doesn't offend me!  It just gets annoying after a while.  At first the game was cool but it looks to me that farcry 3 has stolen so much from other games.  The story mode is a mixture of gta and the elder scrolls series.  And the online mode is a very dumbed down version of cod games.  The ai are just plain dumb in this game and I am playing it on hard, the co-op needs some work also.  I can see why they canceled the previous release and they should have waited another 6 months to patch things up a bit.  

[/quote]

Your opinion no longer makes me luagh but instead has made me come to terms with the failed trolling attempt. It wouldve been better for you to just keep going with the whole "game is to mature for you" thing since it was slightly amusing.

Lmao@Pinhead!    .0001/10 FAIL!!! This game will win GameOfTheYear!