I'm looking at my controller for my engineering class

I'm looking at my controller and thinking that I can build something similar to FPS freak in CAD. The only three things I can think of would be a double tap trigger attachment, PS3 analog sticks, and a controller faceplate. For the controller faceplate, I would be thinking of adding some sort of extra ergononomic design. That would be pretty tough to do in solid works though with all of those curves around the controller. Does anyone have any other ideas of an external modification for my controller?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Extend the right trigger, allowing more fingers to be placed on it while shooting. Could really help with shooting fast since you could actually double tap it.

Also, what field of engineering are you going into?

How about something that recenters the analog and or locks it into certain positions. Anyone with a broken controller would buy this, if you make millions you can paypal my 2 percent profits to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Fidel, this is what you're looking for. Just replace it. The double tap trigger seems like the best idea.

I use FPS freeks, Im good. Also the reviews for the product linked all say it doesn't work.

Well, in general you just need to buy a new analog joystick for 5 bucks.

Any other ideas for additions similar to this?