i'm done with mp

i keep trying to get into mp games but i keep getting kicked out due to my very low xp...how the hell am i supposed to get xp unless i actually get into games, people?

this is why i'm giving up on mp  for me3

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Are you playing on Bronze? I can't believe you're being kicked all the time on Bronze. Have you tried making your own room?

Kicking on bronze is pretty ridiculous.  I even had an N7 10 , level 10 soldier play with us on Silver today.  He went down a lot, lol.  But we still won.

I'm always up for a match, granted i'm a casual player.  However I do dash to "Save" downed players (mostly without thinking abnout it)

You can add me if you want, I don't discriminate based on level or N7 rating. :)

add me too I'm always adding ppl for MP..just add a msg your a forum person so I know.I don't tend to kick players.

Funny but I've been playing all day in MP and never once was I kicked? Oh wait but then I was the Host...

Do some private matches with friends to boost your level and if people are STILL voting to kick you then they can burn. If that seems a little out of line sorry but try-hards like that take a "game" way too seriously and don't need to be playing. I would tell you to add me and we could hit it up on there but I've been playing the first ME for the story

[quote user="LostKauz"]

Funny but I've been playing all day in MP and never once was I kicked? Oh wait but then I was the Host...

[/quote]u can kick the party leader...

[quote user="AuThEnTiCcC"]

[quote user="LostKauz"]

[/quote]u can kick the party leader...

[/quote]

I love kicking the host, especially when they're a level 20 soldier rocking a sniper & a shotgun... WTF? 3 readies waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting = goodbye host who thinks he's/she's safe.

Been playing solo in MP... bored lol... leveled up though.