I'm calling out the so call experts and their "Knowledge"

I find reading this forum and the others on the net about BF3 extremely funny.

I mean so many people are out there describing to the public what a Beta is , or how games are tested, or what this technical matter is or not, how one should go about creating a game, why this sucks or that sucks. PURE COMEDY....post the most ridiculous comment you read or heard from an average "joe" that has no clue what it takes to develop/create a game here and lets continue the laughs....I"ll start:

1. BF3 graphics are bad

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I find that all the people complaining/whining about the beta and how it represents the final game are funny.... I'll start:

1. You

[quote user="ReproductioN"]

I find that all the people complaining/whining about the beta and how it represents the final game are funny.... I'll start:

1. You

[/quote] Agreed

Add me to the agree list.  That "experts" thing works both ways.

I agree too..

Wow, not what I expected at all. Thats even more comedy

taron young

your a funny guy and i loved reading your post , your the best

[quote user="YOCSTL"]

I find reading this forum and the others on the net about BF3 extremely funny.

I mean so many people are out there describing to the public what a Beta is , or how games are tested, or what this technical matter is or not, how one should go about creating a game, why this sucks or that sucks. PURE COMEDY....post the most ridiculous comment you read or heard from an average "joe" that has no clue what it takes to develop/create a game here and lets continue the laughs....I"ll start:

1. BF3 graphics are bad

[/quote]

So, what makes you an expert?  Have you got 15 years experience working on video games?

Yeah, I didn't think so either...

Graphics are the only thing that make a game good I guess. Also "bad" graphics are games from Playstation 1 this gen I don't think I have played any games with BAD graphics. There are some that don't have as good as others but even the non tripple A titles are good.

What ReproductioN said.