I'm being heckled in the Forza Motorsport 3 online in storefront

Hello. My name is Timothy Gardner. My email is TimothyJGardner26@yahoo .com and my gamertag is Cool Timmy G. I have been on xbox live for about two and a half years now and until recently have had no problems. A game I often play is Forza Motorsport 3. I really enjoyed the game. A part that I enjoy as much as the racing itself however is painting different cars and creating awesome decals and vinyls for an assortment of cars. I would then paste them on my storefront and sell them or trade them to other players for something they may have that looks nice. A lot of people like my storefront because I don't ever rip people off. I would sell them stuff and then usually give them ten twelve paint jobs for free which would go for five million each. I'm a really nice guy and good dealer in the Forza community. Unfortunately however, there are a lot of jealous people on there that don't like people on there that have nice paint jobs because of several different reasons. They figure that every time someone buys something from someone else they're not buying it from them. Also there are leaderboards on there that show who the best designers and graphic artists are which is based on how many people have downloaded your designs. People also don't like getting passed on the leaderboards which is childish. There is a button called REPORT OFFENSIVE CONTENT. People go through all the different designs reporting everything that's not theirs. Then they'll have their friends to do the same thing. Once there are a certain number of reports the design in question goes UNDER REVIEW. What this means is that someone from microsoft has to view it and deem it to be offensive or not. The problem with this is that in your storefront you have 16 spaces under DESIGNS and 16 spaces under VINYLS. Once something is under review it takes up a space replacing your paint job with the words UNDER REVIEW so that no one else can see the paint job or buy it. You also can not remove it from the storefront. It just takes up the space. I have stuff that I know for sure could in no way be misconstrued and thought of to be offensive.For instance in real life trucks have chrome tool boxes in the back. The design on the tool boxes is called diamond plate.  I took Dodge Ram in Forza Motorsport 3 and took a diamond plate design and made the whole truck look like a chrome diamond plated toolbox. I did two different designs. On one I made it metallic silver to resemble chrome. The other I painted sharp red and named it Firey Chrome for the new age. In no way could that ever be considered offensive but it somehow went UNDER REVIEW. It took me three days to make that design and I was really excited when it was finished to put it in the storefront and see how well it soled. No sooner had I put it on there and it went under review along with the rest of every one of my designs. It's very very irritating that everything I put up for sell goes under review and I can't make any money. I'm begging for help because I loved this game. These people are ruining it for a lot of us though. I am truly sorry to bother you all with this but it's bothering me and friends. I told them I would write to you all about this problem. I hate to say this but if something doesn't happen to fix this my friends and I will not be purchasing the new Forza Motorsport 4 game or any other future titles that Turn 10 Studios may release. I really hope you all  can help us though. If so I'll be sure to pre order the Forza Motorsport 4.  Please help us. Please It's a shame that a few childish people out there could take a really nice game and ruin it for everybody. Thank you for any help and assistance you can give me and my friends.      Sincerely,  Timothy Gardner

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Being game specific you'd need to have words with Turn 10.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.