I'm absolutely loving this balancing update (warning will make crutch users angry)

keep selling wolf tickets saying  this hurts the game.. it does nothing but make the game better now as easy mode has been revoked in ground combat..

The actual IRNV nerf in game video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu50SFsVJPU

Flame on crutch users........

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Well it's absolutely useless now. They should have a BB gun that does no damage to put it on.

I'm not a fan of that scope, and I wanted to see it nurfed but it needed to be tuned down not made useless. What a waste of time Developing & Patching it. I'm starting to think that Frostbite 2 isn't as dynamic as DICE/EA have lead us to believe. And what should be easy fix's, are not so easy.

I posted a vid like this of Metro and everyone said it was fake,It don't affect me cos i stopped using the IRNV but if this is real,This leads me to say Dice.........WTF?Have you lost your minds,Just take it out of the game,You are better with Irons now,What's the point?

It is pretty much useless now.

^^ Just like most players that tend to use them.

[quote user="Recaldy"]

It is pretty much useless now.

[/quote]

Maybe people will look the old fashioned way now? Maybe some spotting can happen again?

Why not just take it out of the game?

So how long until another attachment gets nerfed. People want to come up with every reason on why they got killed except that at that moment they werent good enough. They should just patch it and take it out now that theyve went and ruined it. Yes I use it, I play to win so Im going to use whatever is easiest for me to win. Next its going to be "oh the flashlight is too bright" or "the laser goes to far" or my favorite "oh im to stupid to realize that the main travel areas are covered with mines so im gonna cry everytime i get killed by them when all i have to do is shoot the ground and it blows up the whole cluster" What do you people want? how bout they take out all the guns and leave just one gun and one scope. cause its basically coming down to that if they are giving all the guns the same stats.

[quote user="The Phenom 096"]

So how long until another attachment gets nerfed. People want to come up with every reason on why they got killed except that at that moment they werent good enough. They should just patch it and take it out now that theyve went and ruined it. Yes I use it, I play to win so Im going to use whatever is easiest for me to win. Next its going to be "oh the flashlight is too bright" or "the laser goes to far" or my favorite "oh im to stupid to realize that the main travel areas are covered with mines so im gonna cry everytime i get killed by them when all i have to do is shoot the ground and it blows up the whole cluster" What do you people want? how bout they take out all the guns and leave just one gun and one scope. cause its basically coming down to that if they are giving all the guns the same stats.

[/quote]

Why are you so mad? It's just a scope. Either way, just figured I should point this out before others do; you kind have some irony in your post there you might want to get rid of. Let me bold it for you. I like the nerfs going on, personally. They don't really affect me much at all, but it's going to be fun to see the different styles of play soon. Also, I plan on keeping the IRNV scope on my USAS with the frag rounds. No sense in changing it since I don't use it anyway.

where is the irony? All i said was i use whats easiest for me to win. some people can use the irnv scope, others cant. me personally i prefer the irnv and the red dot on my guns. All the other scopes i just dont care to use. where is the irony?