I wish.....

That they would stop leaking character footage and details(some) of the new game. Look, I'm just as excited as the next fan of this series and I guess I can understand why they're doing it, but they're kinda taking away the "WTF" factor out of the game for me personally. What they've released so far is very cool and I can't help but watch it.... several times at that, but stuff like the Solomon Grundy footage and the new working with Bane details(some) would've made fantastic in game surprises imo.

I know this game will be loaded with more twists, turns and surprises then we can all shake a stick at, I just hope to encounter the rest of them when I'm playing the game. I just don't want the game to lose any of the WOW factor I'm anticipating. Maybe it's just me. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Its not just you.  Im totally with you.  

Yeah as much as i love knowing what is going to be in a game i think they are giving to much away.

Wow BEAST you must be a rich dude getting all those CEs and then the other games. lol I have Gears 3 and ME3 regular editions Pre-Ordered.

Not rich by a long shot, but I do budget my money well.  I love video games and one day will have a game room which is why I like getting the CE of games.  I have a bunch already boxed up in storage.  If and when I get a new TV I'll bring them all out and decorate my gaming area of my room.  I have a big enough room so I have a workout area, my sleeping area, and another 10 X10 area for an entertainment setup.  Basically my room is like an efficiency(an apartment that is just one room).

Damn nice.

Well there is one way to stay surprised: Don't look at the information on the game. I've been avoiding it at all costs so that each twist and reveal in October is a surprise for me. I have no idea how I've been able to avoid spoiling myself from excitement.

Don't know how you've been able to do it. That's a lot of good stuff you've managed to avoid.

To be honest, I really didn't think they'd release so many details and videos of it. I thought that the Catwoman and Two Face, with a little gameplay footage sprinkled in would be about it. Then comes the Penguin, Solomon Grundy and gameplay info about Bane. Since the last bit of info I am making myself stay away from any more spoilers.

[quote user="Spud 72"]

Don't know how you've been able to do it. That's a lot of good stuff you've managed to avoid.

To be honest, I really didn't think they'd release so many details and videos of it. I thought that the Catwoman and Two Face, with a little gameplay footage sprinkled in would be about it. Then comes the Penguin, Solomon Grundy and gameplay info about Bane. Since the last bit of info I am making myself stay away from any more spoilers.

[/quote]

LA LA LA LA! I'M NOT HEARING THIS! *covers ears and closes eyes*

Its your fault. Don't look.

[quote user="PumpSumButt"]

Its your fault. Don't look.

[/quote]

Thank you Capt. Obvious.