I Wish Someone Would Remake...

...Star Wars: Racer. It's one of those games that gives me a warm nostalgic feeling. Just like Duke Nukem 64, Goldeneye, Tony Hawk: Pro Skater, Super Smash Bros, and Turok.

Anyone else wish they'd remake some classic games?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The Tony Hawks games were awesome back in the day.  I wish they would go back to how they were, and not the mediocre garbabe they are releasing today.

They are bringing Goldeneye to the Xbox 360, but it just looks like a reskinned Call of Duty. And there is another Duke Nukem 3D/64 on the way, called Duke Nukem 3D: Reloaded which will hopefully be good.

LOL at your signature. Best scene in the movie! :D

We're getting enough remakes. I'd rather have some new IP's

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

We're getting enough remakes.

[/quote]

Agreed. I want some brand new titles.

Crimson Skies...........

Great Story. Great SP. Great MP. Very few flying titles and I haven't enjoyed others like I enjoyed CS back in the day.

Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge was a fun game.

I do not mind a remake of KOTOR or Pirates! Gold on the Xbox 360. :)

Jet Set Radio or Castlevania curse of darkness is all i want from remakes i rather play new games then old games

I would love another Crimson Skies game, but if another one was going to come out it would have already been out by now.  I tried Blazing Angles, but it wasn't the same..

The Thing from the original Xbox.  

An Arcade perfect version of Gorf and Mr.Do and Mr.Do's Castle on Live Arcade....