I Will Help Anyone With The Shangri-La Easter Egg Achievement

Requirements

------------------------------------------

A Mic, No Squeakers, Common Sense, Listening Skills, Be Mature, Round 20+ in any zombie map OR at least hit round 15 in Shangri-La.

For the team I also need 1 person who knows the most of the steps or all of the steps so i dont have to show a person what to do.

Hit me up for the call of the dead easter egg if you need it.

If interested SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST WITH A VOICE MESSAGE ATTACHED TO IT.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

[quote user="XxD3ltaBravoxX"]

I'm on right now if you want to try....I'm bored.    -waiting to hear back from DMZilla.  

[/quote]I'll prolly be home by 4:15pm central, and be ready to rawk.

Will do.  I'll try to get xDefySpace and Buzzkill to join us too.

i need to do this also send me a friend request whoever wants to help me i know all the steps and im a decent zombies player

can u please help i hav a mic but im not that good

any time really.

I am so sorry about that Delta.  I really felt bad last night.  I had to run out and get dinner.  While I was out, my Wife shut off the Xbox.  I got home, and was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.  I will be on again today if you would like to try.  I should be on around 4pm Central today, and have much more time.

Hopefully we'll get the baby gun much earlier.

il be on shortly. hit me up and we can do it.

[quote user="Buzzkill skillz"]

i know some of the steps im down anytime been trying to get a group to get this one for a few days now

[/quote]

Nice try earlier, man.  If Metal DJ didn't time out we could've had a good chance at gettin' it, especially because Defy Space already had the babymaker.  I'll be on tonight if you want to try it again.

i know some of the steps im down anytime been trying to get a group to get this one for a few days now

bump