I went Red Clown on some forum members yesterday.

6 C4 kills and 2 noscopes within 4seconds on Nelson Bay Second base.

Get@me

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice! It is fun when a plan comes together.  Does not happen often for me, but what a thrill when it does.

AND i do that every night !!!!!!!!

I hate Nelson Bay. Possibly the worst map in the game. I always leave before I even spawn in if it comes up. Nice going on the kills though.

[quote user="Ruthless Tenjin"]

I hate Nelson Bay. Possibly the worst map in the game. I always leave before I even spawn in if it comes up. Nice going on the kills though.

[/quote]How can you say that? I love that map no tanks to deal with or bs choppers flying around

That's why I don't like it. It's full of snipers every single time I play it. Worst map design ever. Dark. Foliage everywhere. No way to move up but on foot. Way too many places to be shot from the spawn, no matter which one. Just a bad design all around, really.

if you're a defender on Nelson bay just hop in with C4, extra det packs and explosives upgrade.. take out all the trees. Map looks so much better without trees.

[quote user="RK1 R33D"]

if you're a defender on Nelson bay just hop in with C4, extra det packs and explosives upgrade.. take out all the trees. Map looks so much better without trees.

[/quote]Not when you're the attackers. I had a game where the defenders took down all the trees between the MCOMs and our spawn on the second stage.

Tryng to get to the MCOM was like crossing no-man's land. We were getting cut down in waves by those MGs.

Red Clown FTW!

That's the point :) If you have a full squad working on this during the first set of crates it will make it nearly impossible for the team to hit the second set.

Also fun to do on a few other snowy maps.. or well Duck Huntin on Cold War hehe

^yup.... i don't even bother defending the first set... get right to lumberjackin' as soon as I spawn. Also works for Port Valdez too.