I way to Quit without Quitting?

So I've finished 46 Rush games now but have apparently started 51 and have a 13% quitting record according to the Battlelog. The only reason I quit is to leave the match and turn off my xbox when I'm done playing. Is there some way to quit without actually quitting or did DICE really make it to where when you start you stay for good in order to not get any penalties?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't think you actually get a penalty aside from the quit percentage but to be fair sometimes life calls and you got shat to do

Sometimes you get sick of the small COD maps and you quit to play another better map. Shouldnt be punished for leaving to a different map.

If you leave before the "deploy timer" runs out then you will not be credited with a LOSS.

in cod when you leave a match it counts as a loss...be thankful it doesnt on Battlefield

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

If you leave before the "deploy timer" runs out then you will not be credited with a LOSS.

[/quote]Thanks for the tip. Also, above post, in Call of Duty there are actually lobbys though where you can choose to join/leave before you're put into the game.

true. I havent played cod for a while. Its weird how you forget that game when you discover battlefield ha ha ha

I haven't played it in a while either. I still have it there though for that sudden urge I may bet to call in an AC-130 or use the spaz/thermal/knife. Funny how so many people complain about these things but for me they define the gameplay. It mixes it up so there are so many ways to play.

still it would be nice to have the option to leave lobby in between matches.. its a bit odd to have to wait till the next round loads before being able to leave

i too, get the urge to play cod.... cod 4 that is. i just hope MW3 is decent enough to be fun for more then 2 days like MW2.

I find it incredibly annoying that there's no way to exit the game between matches.  I think you're only option to avoid getting a loss is to "Exit to Dashboard" before the loading screen.  Weird that there is no simple option to quit the match without taking a loss.  Sometimes I just want to play with my class setups, not quit the game entirely.